AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Activities and Registration Forms
Session 1 Session 2 Session 3
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION
- All participants must register for each activity. Students, who do not complete the registration process, including payment, where applicable, will not be permitted to participate in the activity.
- Students of all ages who are waiting for their activity to begin or for transportation after their activity has ended are expected to remain in their assigned area (in the library, or in the North Car Park); this is to ensure that students are in an environment that is monitored.
- Please set the expectation with your child to remain in their area and encourage your child to make productive use of the waiting time.
- Parents are expected to make arrangements to pick up their child no later than 15 minutes after the end of the activity, unless the child must wait for a sibling to finish a different activity.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves properly during after school activities and when moving through the building after regular school hours, including following the directions of teachers and instructors and adhering to normal school rules.
- Parents of Students who are not taking part in the ASA program must make arrangements to pick up their child no later than 15 minutes after school is dismissed.
IMPORTANT GENERAL INFORMATION
- Registration Period is Monday 13th June – Friday 2nd September, 2016. Classes with limited space are on a first come, first served basis.
- No PK students are to register for season 1
- “NC” indicates an activity that is free of charge.
- Return registration forms and payment to the Front Desk.
- You can make payments using checks or Linx. Make checks payable to “ISPS”.
- Additional registration forms are available at the front desk of the school.
- Complete one form per child.
- Refunds will not be made after the second week of activities.
- Each activity must have a minimum number of participants. The number varies among classes. Any student who registers for a class that does not reach the minimum may select another class or receive a refund.
- Every effort will be made to contact parents as early as possible if an activity must be cancelled on a particular day. Please ensure that contact numbers given are accurate.
- Parents are asked to pick up students immediately after classes.
- Parents should not attend classes as there is the tendency to distract the students (especially in Gymnastics and Karate classes).