Educational and experiential trips are considered an important part of the curriculum. Community service is expected for all students. Sporting events, cultural programs, student government, drama productions and opportunities to interact with other local and regional American/International schools are scheduled throughout the year.
Why offer the Middle Years Programme?
Research shows that students participating in the MYP:
- Build confidence in managing their own learning.p
- Learn by doing, connecting the classroom to the larger world.
- Outperform non-IB students in critical academic skills.
- Consistently have greater success in IB Diploma Programme examinations.
- Thrive in positive school cultures where they are engaged and motivated to excel.
- Develop an understanding of global challenges and a commitment to act as responsible