ISPS has an excellent cafeteria run by Allied Caterers that provides hot meals, snacks and drinks for all pre-kindergarten to grade 12 students, ISPS staff, parents, visitors and guests who may be on campus.
The cafeteria is open for breakfast and lunch, Mondays to Fridays from 7:30am - 3:00pm. Our cafeteria seats approximately 200 students & staff and is operated on a staggered rotation for break and lunch times for Elementary through High School.
Since 2018, ISPS has partnered with Allied Caterers to provide students, faculty, staff, parents and visitors with healthy, delicious food. Our cafeteria offers daily hot dishes, a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables – and fewer sugary snacks and drinks.
Fresh & Healthy Ingredients
- Most items are made on the school site by the fully qualified chefs and bakers, including almost all of the bread.
- Only natural products, free from artificial flavouring or other additives and of the highest quality are used.
- Allied Caterers does not prepare any type of deep-fried food. All such dishes are oven baked without adding vast amounts of oil.
- Freshly squeezed natural juices are from a certified supplier or are prepared on site, without adding sugar or any other additives to the preparations.
Variety of Choices
- Where the offer includes a chicken or a fish dish
- Vegetarian or vegan options are offered every mealtime.
The caterer uses a cashless electronic card payment system which is more hygenic. (See payment guidelines)
The Cafeteria uses PowerSchool to track all food and drink purchases made by students and their account balances. In order to ensure the smooth operation of this system the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Parents are asked to pre-pay their accounts (minimum of TT$500) either at the front desk or in the business office.
- Payments are done via online transfer, cash or debit card. Please email a copy of the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents will receive weekly email notifications with their child's café balance.
- Café accounts are not allowed to carry negative balances. Students and parents should monitor their café account balance
sregularly after making purchases.
When a student’s café account reaches zero, no further purchases will be allowed to the student, until a deposit is made to the account either at the front desk or business office.