Congratulations Class of 2019!
- 95% admitted to their first choice or high priority school
- 20% accepted to the top 51 universities in the world
- 21 students offered scholarships to the value of $20,600 per annum for 4 years
As a part of our strategic plan, Global Citizenship is a focus of the educational program at ISPS. We strive to have our students make a positive contribution to the greater community.
• Respect and value diversity
• Act with integrity and take responsibility for their actions
• Recognize and respond to the needs of the wider community
To Help Students Achieve This, We Will:
• Offer opportunities for personal growth
• Provide a coordinated community service program
• Promote student appreciation of a variety of cultures
• Develop awareness of global issues