Tuition & Fees
The Capital Contribution to the Building Fund is a non-refundable, one time, per student contribution. Payable upon admission to the institution.
- Pre-Kindergarten 3 US$2,000.00 (*** Remainder US$4,000 due in Pre-K 4)
- Pre-Kindergarten 4 to Grade 12 US$6,000.00
- Post CSEC Students (per year of attendance) US$2,000.00
External Examination Fees
The registration fees and costs of external exams are the responsibility of the family. The applicable fees are not included in the tuition.
AP Exam Fees:
Information on these fees can be found on the College Board site.
MYP eAssessment Fees:
The current cost of the fees (May 2021) are:
- eAssessment Individual Subject Registration Fee: 76 US
- Discounted Certificate Fee: 456 US
Payment & Refund Policy
1. Invoices are sent once a year and full payment is due according to the agreed terms and conditions in the Enrollment Contract.
2. Tuition can be paid in Trinidad & Tobago Dollars (TT$) at the exchange rate of the selling rate of the School’s banking institution on the last date of the preceding month for the following month, e.g. the rate on the last working day of January would be the rate to be used for payments being received in February. The School reserves the right to review and/or change its policy with respect to payment terms for fees and with respect to the settlement of fees, and consider any requests made on a case by case basis for approval by the School’s Management.
3. Students entering ISPS after school has started will be invoiced as follows:
Entrance during the 1st Quarter 100%
Entrance on or before 1st January 85%
Entrance on or after 2nd January 60%
Entrance during the 4th Quarter 40%
4. Refunds for families who leave early will be based on the following:
Departure during the 1st Quarter 50%
Departure on or before last school day in December 40%
Departure during the 3rd Quarter 25%
Departure during the 4th Quarter 0%
5. Refunds must be requested in writing within thirty (30) days following withdrawal of the student from ISPS. After 30 days, no refund will be paid.
6. All payments for tuition fees are to be made by either Manager's Cheque, Bank Draft or by direct deposit from another bank. No Personal or Company cheques will be accepted. Wire Transfer Instructions can be obtained from the Business Office.
At the International School of Port of Spain we believe that creating a diverse but cohesive community of students, faculty, staff and parents from many backgrounds—socio-economic, ethnic, racial, linguistic, national, and religious—is vital to our mission of creating responsible global citizens and passionate, critical thinkers.
We also recognise that the COVID -19 pandemic has impacted many families, both here in Trinidad & Tobago, and globally. The year ahead hold many uncertainties for our families, and in light of this, ISPS is committed to our current families who have been directly affected financially.
We have always provided financial assistance to ISPS families undergoing temporary hardships. We want to retain qualified students, regardless of their families’ ability to pay.
To apply for consideration for an ISPS Grant please complete the Financial Grant Form below.
Financial grant is based on documented financial need. All financial grant applications are subject to verification, and should discrepancies be discovered in the information provided to the Financial Grant Committee, we reserve the right to withdraw financial assistance at any time during the school year.