ISPS Re-Enrollment Guide 2020-21
Re-Enrollment Guide Tips:
- All information entered or changes applied are auto-saved
- At any point during this process should a page error occur, repeat Step 3 and continue where you left off.
Step 1: Go to PowerSchool
Click here: http://classroom.powerschool.com/
Then follow the steps below
2. Sign in to Unified Classroom by entering your Email address and Password
3. On the Unified Classroom Dashboard, locate the left menu, click on Quick Links
4. Under Custom Links, Click Registration 2020-2021
5. Enter the Date of Birth for your child in the format MM/DD/YYYY and click continue.
6. Read the instructions on the Introduction page and click Next
7. Review the message from the ACM Director. When completed, click Next
8. Review the Student information, update where necessary and Click Next
9. Contact Information. Update your contact information. When completed, click Next
On the Priority Page, choose from the drop down menu, the order you would want the school to contact parents in case of an emergency.
10. Re-enrollment Contract. Please read this contract carefully.
- Select your payment option
- Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Payment and the Terms and Conditions of Re-enrolment
- Then, enter your Name and Date and click Next
11. On the Agreements page, Select Yes from the ALL drop down menus. When finished, click Next
12. Enter your Name and Date. When finished, click Finished
13. On the Review and Submit option, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit
For parents with more than one child, return the Unified Classroom Dashboard
1. Click on Class Selector
2. Select child's name
Then Repeat steps 3 – 13 until complete.